Wanting Additions in Your New Jersey Home?
When you decide to put an addition onto your home, you’re going to need the assistance of a contractor that has experience in building additions. A home addition or extension takes a skilled craftsman to create. There’s the wiring and framework that needs to be dealt with. If you don’t possess any expertise in this, then make the call to T.Q.S. Construction LLC. We’re the New Jersey home additions experts.
So you want more space, but don’t want to buy a bigger house as the one you live in is just fine for now? We have the solution for you at T.Q.S. Construction LLC. An addition will manipulate the space in your home providing you with more.
Ways to add to your home:
- Connect the yard – One of the most common types of additions are the ones that attach to the backside of homes. This is the easiest way to do one as there’s lots of extra space to work with and can make the home feel longer.
- Utilize various materials – This will offset the addition making it stand out from the home. This is big on additions to the back of the home. You won’t need to worry about matching the brick or other materials. Trying to match the brick will be expensive and a nightmare that you don’t need.
- Break up the scale – Instead of doing one big addition why not break it up to other areas of your home so you can end up with a group of smaller additions? This will help your home in looking more complete.
- Jewel box – A jewel-box is a great way to extend your home with having to break it up. A jewel-box sticks out, from the home, creating a small area that can be designated for dining or a study.
- Small statements – A small statement goes a long ways with additions. Different is always better when it comes to your home. A small addition, on the back of your home, says a lot as you can, now, have your own private part of the home.
Connect with your New Jersey home additions expert and see where their designers want to put your addition on. Don’t forget, before getting an addition, make sure that you have the space and property to be putting one in the first place. You don’t want to be started on it and end up being in trouble all because you ran out of space.
That’s why you leave the addition up to the ones who can do them for you. You can add onto your kitchen or living areas. Wherever you want we can provide it for you. We’ll design an addition to meed your needs specifically.
You’ll save more money than you think as an addition is way more cheaper than buying a newer home with more space. You won’t even have to go through the hassle of dealing with a building contractor who offers bad customer service. When you go with T.Q.S. Construction LLC, you’ll be dealing exclusively with a contractor who offers extremely good customer service and New Jersey home additions and extensions like none others.